Mega Million up to $550M ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't really have anything to say. I just wanna sit here and admire this one...
I'll try to explain it, Einstein. 4x4 has a 19 gal tank, SUV has a 19.5, and my main car has a 20, I alternate between all of 3 them usually or ride with the wife in her car. Unless Im traveling with my work once a month then Im just running around town and I might fillup about once a month or so in each.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll try to explain it, Einstein. 4x4 has a 19 gal tank, SUV has a 19.5, and my main car has a 20, I alternate between all of 3 them usually or ride with the wife in her car. Unless Im traveling with my work once a month then Im just running around town and I might fillup about once a month or so in each.

Thinking not that was where Hoovenstein was going.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yaa. The 3rd time for me, but it had been over 5 years since the last one. Smoked turkey is one of the foods that triggers them for me. Had some Saturday at a party. Flush it, wait for it to leave. Or shoot out. All you can do. And take some pain meds.

(via Tapatalk)

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You folks do know winning a big jackpot can be a curse, right? Plenty of stories out there of lottery winners who wish they'd never won - the notoriety, taxes, and the sudden riches messing with the head, to say nothing of everyone and their grandmother hounding you for a handout.

I'd think you'd be better off winning a smaller jackpot than this huge one. Less publicity, and you'd have a better handle on managing the money.

1) Trust.

2) Don't be stupid.

3) If money is that important to you, don't play.

4) Don't be stupid.

ASP785

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I always play the opposite game of the big lottery. Everyone wants a mega millions right now, so I will spend my dollar on a powerball ticket. I usually buy 2 or 3 tickets or so a month. I consider it no different than options trading. I wouldn't play if I couldn't afford to lose.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just came back from passing a kidney stone. Kind of phukked up...

Oh man ... Hope you are feeling better. I hear that's the closest a guy will ever get to knowing what childbirth is like ... :nolike: (I can't really say it was all that bad ... My labors were quick and to the point ... No dicking around at my place ... First one came 2 hours after my water broke, second one 45 minutes. Third was a c-section, the little **** ... :nolike:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom