Metcalf Gun Show Jan 4/5 in Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was really disappointed at the last MEtcalf gun show I went to in Novembmer/December here in OKC. Was just VERY small, and I had another run-in with Rijas. He has a Polish Hellpup AK pistol for sale for the low low price of $999.99. I told him that JGSales and/or Centerfire Systems had the exact same pistol for sale for $399.99, and you got a ton of mags with it. He then told me that his came with a lifetime warranty to which I said "But it's an AK" and then I walked off when he came out of the booth to talk to me personally. I wasn't in the mood for it.

However I was able to sell my French MAS 49-56 to a dealer there.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I dont plan on going. Remember us OSA patrons are rejects and social misfits hiding in out mothers basements according to metcalf. I dont forget easily.

I am a reject and a misfit AND I don't forget comments like he made, either. He won't get any more of my money. Arrogant POS.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How do people take themselves so seriously? We all know and have known for quite awhile before the letter that Metcalfe is a jackass. FBT is only doing the Wanenmacher shows, but I can guarantee you, that there are a lot fewer OSA'ers that were offended by Metcalfe's letter than some members would like to believe.

Like it or not, the guy runs a successful gun show. From the buyer's side Metcalfe brings in vendors, from the seller's side he brings in more buyers than any promoter other than Wanenmacher. He even seems to be able to pick which of his competitors will fail.

keensaber

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I came in with a friend that was set up. He did not have room for me at his table but I found an empty one and set out what I brought, about a dozen pistols. I sold several and ended up buying several.

The door price was very steep but the room seemed packed most of the day.

In all, not a bad show. Yes, Metcalf can be an A-Hole and I have bumped heads with him a couple of times but you can't argue that the show was a decent one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom