Mi*%&*#F#*%&#*$#(*ing Theiives!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Yep. Would take all of 40 seconds...

But I don't know now, that wouldn't meet this criteria:

Had to have been something with a little UMP to it ... those cuts were really clean. No longer than it obviously took them anybody walking by would have thought they were maybe broke down in the lot. At least that's what I would have thought if I'd seen them and it hadn't been MY truck they were messing around with.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your exhaust pipe problems BB.

At least you were at WalGreens, did you go back in for some Witch-hazel or PrepH?

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Errrr ... no thank you ... my butt still hurts from the last demonstration I got!! ;)

I figured she would have learned by now to never leave a comment like this where someone can take it, quote it and run with it.

My sister and brother-in-law's business has has their delivery truck's CC cut off twice. Yes video camera system up since day 1. Still not enough to say who it is.

I knew a guy from High School that worked at a quick lube type of business. if he saw a vehicle come in with performance exhaust that was bolted on he took note. Now if he ever acted on that by gathering the address from the customer I don't know. I just shook my head when he told me that.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do they make hand-held versions that would cut through exhaust that quickly? Not saying they don't, just I always though you needed something larger with a tank a hoses to keep up.

I'm sure a good Dewalt or Milwaukee would do it with a sharp blade. But damn, you would need to have a large set to use it in that location with that many people around.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL at you guys ... sometimes I leave comments like that just so ya'll can think you are clever! You know how us GURLS are ... teehee

and LOL at the ongoing "how to" discussion ... ya'll gonna start a side business or something??

Seriously though, the biggest reason I posted is so you guys would be aware. Because, let me just say, no one was more surprised than I ... And yes, I too, am impressed with the apparent size of said thieves testicular area ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom