Mi*%&*#F#*%&#*$#(*ing Theiives!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do they make hand-held versions that would cut through exhaust that quickly? Not saying they don't, just I always though you needed something larger with a tank a hoses to keep up.

A battery powered sawsall with a "demolition" blade in it will cut through exhaust tubing in about 15 seconds, and its not terribly loud.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sure a good Dewalt or Milwaukee would do it with a sharp blade. But damn, you would need to have a large set to use it in that location with that many people around.

A battery powered sawsall with a "demolition" blade in it will cut through exhaust tubing in about 15 seconds, and its not terribly loud.

Guys, If you look, I was referring to a hand held torch. I am well aware of the cordless reciprocating saws.

The pipe cutter idea is ingenious though. Wow.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh damn, I thought that truck looked familiar but I was in a hurry so just got to cutting.....I'll bring it right back.

Sanjuro82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've seen an attempted cat theft in progress. The thieves were using a battery powered sawzall (demo or metal blade) and some type of WD-40 type spray. Him an his buddy saw us and took off like a bat out of hell. This was probably 4-5 years ago back in Texas, was in a mall parking lot. They had already cut the front pipe and were working on the rear when we spooked them.

I too hate thieves.

briarcreekguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm going to bet, that the thieves used a chain pipe cutter. They don't need a ton of clearance to work, would be relatively quiet, as opposed to the Sawzall, and would make quick work, probably less than 5 minutes to make both cuts, grab the hot cat with vice grips and scoot on out of there. I'm with JB on this one, I hope the get anal cancer. I hate thieves! I work for everything I have and I hate some scumball taking my stuff and getting pennies on the dollar for it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom