mike 'doomsday' morgan kfor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Watching a webinar from the NWS now. El Reno tornado upgraded to a EF5, max width was 2.6 miles, making it the widest tornado in US history. 295mph winds were mearsured multiple times.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He is a good guy in person. He used to bring boat and jet ski starters to my late father's alternator shop on Maccarthur
That's not what I've heard from the people I know who've dealt with Morgan. From their descriptions, he deserves the Golden Asshat of the Century award. (I'll not share the stories, as they're all hearsay, but I trust the people who related them to me enough to base my personal decision on them.)

FWIW, Kelly Ogle covered the Friday storms in his My Two Cents op-ed last night:
http://www.news9.com/category/116601/video-page?clipId=8958908&autostart=true
I think Kelly nailed it when he said "...another media outlet urging people who couldn't get underground to drive away didn't help. I understand the thinking, but that's a warning you can't give in the Metro when the tornado is five or ten minutes away--there's just too much traffic."

Latest posts

Top Bottom