Militia discussion thread.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll put down the Jolly Roger flag for a second. I wonder if too many people have equated militias with mercenaries? Just a thought. Dunno if it is true, just throwin' it out.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm in...at least until that shiz gets real and people start shooting back...that whole getting shot and dying thing aint fun, nor is watching some guy writhe in agony with an eviscerating abdominal wound while he cries for his wife, shits and pisses his pants, gets more pale, and finally makes the death rattle.

But yeah, I'm in....:patriot:

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm in...at least until that shiz gets real and people start shooting back...that whole getting shot and dying thing aint fun, nor is watching some guy writhe in agony with an eviscerating abdominal wound while he cries for his wife, shits and pisses his pants, gets more pale, and finally makes the death rattle.

But yeah, I'm in....:patriot:

This why any real militia would need a substantial percentage of veterans or those with combat experience.

Latest posts

Top Bottom