Militia discussion thread.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Really the only time I enjoyed mausermike's posts immensely was in threads like this.

If anybody's got Mike's email, tell him to re-register. We need him back for the election season.

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
[mausermike]
Well the 1st amendment has been infringed, regulated n codified since the ink dried. The gubment routinely involves itself in religious matters. The Supreme Court routinely upholds curtailment to the freedom of speech, assembly and what constitutes legal redress.

Many religions, some huge in their followin, believe in multiple wives- but thats illegal in this country. Ya cant use 'hate speech' or shout fire in a crowded buildin, ya cant hold a rally without permits n those permits can be denied if the local Gubment decides it MIGHT cause violence. Those wackos from Topeka, those fundimentalist churchies who picket military funerals got banned from non-violent assembly, n protest.

The litmus test for those dont hold extremists views on any one issue is the first paragraph of the Constitution....

Try readin it a few times, sleep on it, re-read it a few times more, look at more than one issue n see if the First paragraph, for better or worse, guide the Moderate interpratation of the rest of the document...

Justa thought for those who can only quote one phrase in one amendment of that Document.
[/mausermike]

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's what happens when it is automatically associated with Neo-nazi, racist hillbillies with lead as their main diet.

Stereotypes are stereotypes for a reason, young man.

Other than that I'm with SMS ... this militia/survivalist kinda stuff is all fun and games from the Lazy Boy ...

Oh ... and this is Bert and Heather Gummer ... Over and out!

WFT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm in...at least until that shiz gets real and people start shooting back...that whole getting shot and dying thing aint fun, nor is watching some guy writhe in agony with an eviscerating abdominal wound while he cries for his wife, shits and pisses his pants, gets more pale, and finally makes the death rattle.

But yeah, I'm in....:patriot:

Now that was funny:contract:

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is it a flawed concept in these modern times to have a privately-armed and operated civilian military capable of armed resistance should the need arise?
Ask Blackwater, er I mean Academi. Also see DynCorp in Ft Worth. Oh, you mean one not funded by the US government. Then yes, as far as they are concerned, it is flawed, illegal and unnecessary.

Latest posts

Top Bottom