Mindy McCready dead of apparent suicide

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's terrible...that poor girl has been dealing with a lot over the years battling alcoholism and the deaths of people close to her. It's so sad she felt there was no other way. I always loved her music as short as her career was. Damn...

4play

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey take it how you want, she lived a sad life and ended it sadly but I dont feel much sympathy for her and how she lived at least for the last 10 years or so. If it was not for her being famous to some extent everybody on here would just consider her a scumbag criminal & druggie that ended her own life. I am not sure if she was considered a suspect but they were questioning her pretty good about the suspicous death of her boyfriend too. so not jumping to conclusions but she could be a murderer too.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think more of the pain her two boys will be left with..

I agree, I lost a parent when I was a child and it's something that is indescribable. Yes, her final years were a mess, but when people look to drugs and alcohol to deal with depression that's the result. She wasn't a scumbag, just a victim to her own bad choices. I've seen it before in people close to me. Very sweet, honest, wonderful people who made some bad choices that led them down a dark path that most never come back from. Their behavior when they reach that point is almost impossible by normal people to forgive but, at the very least, throw some pity in with it because even good people make bad decisions and from there life doesn't differentiate... but we can.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess I don't know who she is, but I have sympathy with her family. Suicide relieves the person of their pain, but creates pain for the family.

I lost an Uncle-in-law to suicide. The wife, and kids never got over it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom