Mobile apps back online

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you Kelly. I want to apologize for all the ungrateful d!ckweeds that can only complain when someone puts so much work into a project like you have.

The site is awesome. Keep it up, friend

BC

Kelly Drown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haven't Loaded the mobile app yet. The site seems to run fine on Safarie so far.

Cool. This new software is supposed to detect mobile devices and present you with a more "mobile-friendly" display if I understand it correctly. I haven't had the time to check it out but hopefully it's working better now. The app of course becomes it's own version of the site that's designed for the mobile device.

There are free and paid versions of the app. I should probably post those all up some place prominently.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cool. This new software is supposed to detect mobile devices and present you with a more "mobile-friendly" display if I understand it correctly. I haven't had the time to check it out but hopefully it's working better now. The app of course becomes it's own version of the site that's designed for the mobile device.

There are free and paid versions of the app. I should probably post those all up some place prominently.

I meant last post as a reply to this...

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My Android detected it, so I went ahead and downloaded the full version... I like it... very easy to use and there are a couple of other forums that i frequent on there as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom