Money to the Enemy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wolfer69

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tomorrow we will vote in Tulsa. As to Mayor, whichever of these poltroons you vote for, may the Lord have mercy on your soul. Taylor's lavish licking of the public employees unions is the only decider for me.

But the most important thing is the tax increase. They want more money. They want the money that was always supposed to be temporary extended. And they will not use it to help you. If you give the government money, they will hurt you.

Taxes are like throwing the opposing soldier in a trench ammo. Do you honestly think the City Of Tulsa does anything except screw you with your taxes?

Look at the police response times, the curriculum they force down our children in school.

Oh, and by the way, read the following article. Your taxes will damn well be spent on a select portion of the city.

http://tulsabeacon.com/downtown-funnel-street-package-tilted-heavily-toward-downtown-tulsa/

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tomorrow we will vote in Tulsa. As to Mayor, whichever of these poltroons you vote for, may the Lord have mercy on your soul. Taylor's lavish licking of the public employees unions is the only decider for me.

But the most important thing is the tax increase. They want more money. They want the money that was always supposed to be temporary extended. And they will not use it to help you. If you give the government money, they will hurt you.

Taxes are like throwing the opposing soldier in a trench ammo. Do you honestly think the City Of Tulsa does anything except screw you with your taxes?

Look at the police response times, the curriculum they force down our children in school.

Oh, and by the way, read the following article. Your taxes will damn well be spent on a select portion of the city.

http://tulsabeacon.com/downtown-funnel-street-package-tilted-heavily-toward-downtown-tulsa/

Things will remain the same until indiviuals change it. The things you mentioned are reasons I moved my family out if Tulsa county and home school my brilliant daughter!

Do something to change your future!

Latest posts

Top Bottom