Liberalism is a mental disease and here's proof!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikieG7174

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
How about if i replace the word "died" with the words "dissappeared from the face of the earth"? Maybe that would satisfy the more sensitive folks on here!
I have been wondering who he was referring to as "certain people who's death he would not feel bad about"? If he was talking about folks who wont feed themselves, or folks that steal and murder others, or any other myriad of disilk?
That would just be racist. Prolly good thing he didnt get specific here huh?
Anyway, its been fun but.... back to our scheduled programming, kids.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
How about if i replace the word "died" with the words "dissappeared from the face of the earth"? Maybe that would satisfy the more sensitive folks on here!
I have been wondering who he was referring to as "certain people who's death he would not feel bad about"? If he was talking about folks who wont feed themselves, or folks that steal and murder others, or any other myriad of disilk?
That would just be racist. Prolly good thing he didnt get specific here huh?
Anyway, its been fun but.... back to our scheduled programming, kids.

WTH are you blathering on about? Jeez. Proven to be wrong, proven to be a flat-out blatant and unrepentant liar, and now continuing to try to distract from it. Keep on keepin' on, bud.

Latest posts

Top Bottom