Liberalism is a mental disease and here's proof!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikieG7174

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Your just mad that in the time you decided to go all holier than thou, yet you realised your rant was a bit hypocritical so you quickly decided to change your earlier post. But sadly i had already captured it in a quote and exposed your lack of integrity.
I just love how this forum has response alerts!
Looking back i also should have quoted your revised post so as to have captured both versions. I am very interested in how you proved me a liar? Seems like your whole defense has been to call me names. Text book libtard.
In the end, you got caught and were called on it. What was so important about any of this that made you think it worth trading your integrity over? What did you have to gain?
Dont you have groceries to go get or something? Move along. The men are talking now.

Last edited:

MikieG7174

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Agreed. This guy cant just accept that we all know what he did. So he continues to call me names etc.
Sorry you all had to see this. If this guy would have just kept his negative comments and lecture to himself, this wouldnt have happened.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Agreed. This guy cant just accept that we all know what he did. So he continues to call me names etc.
Sorry you all had to see this. If this guy would have just kept his negative comments and lecture to himself, this wouldnt have happened.

You're right. I called you a liar. And I will call you that again, LIAR. I never edited jack schitt on my post. You're either smoking crack or you're just a flat out liar. I have nothing to hide, and I don't need to make things up. I have a proven track record of contributing here for years, in addition, calling out disgusting people like you. I stand by my statements, as well as my record. You're off your rocker.

MikieG7174

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
And all of this from a guy that said "Don't worry, by next week, I'll have forgotten who you are anyways... you really aren't that important to me. lol", you seem to be posting alot since being exposed. Just admit it. You are so embarrassed that you just cant drop it.

Progun223

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I see you had a very busy day running the kids around and all. What was i doing? WORKING. Thats what men do. Looking at your post count 12,000!!! TWELVE THOUSAND!!!!!!!!!!
Looks like Mr. Mom spends his time posting his opinions instead of working Im sure you could spend a bit of your online time to check out a youtube video on changing spark plugs. Might save ya a buck or too. Or maybe your wife brings home enough bread that it doesnt matter.

I don't have a dog in the fight, but I'm pretty sure TR has a PH.D. and works about 80 hours a week. Just saying.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
tR has produced incredibly informative and insightful threads and posts for years. He is a mainstay of the forum whom many of us converse with daily. His family commitments are admirable and his opinions and outlooks are consistent time after time.

I joined the forum and before I posted anything I researched many members past posts and threads to understand the nature of the forum and the context of the members postings. Some are very AD HOC, some are quit contrite, many are "off the cuff" just giving their opinions and supporting facts. There are a few that are trolls that are simply looking to play devil's advocate and start a bit of drama, but that is the nature of any forum. Even these folks add to the texture of the group.

Personal attacks are rare, but do occur and most of the time are heartfelt, passion does exist and that passion is relative and necessary to drive any agenda forward. Hot Topics can and do get "HOT", but most respect the OSA community enough to keep it not only out of the gutter but on topic and relevant.

Respect OSA as a community and in the end all will be well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom