Most comfortable sneakers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Honesty, the Hokas didn’t work for me. The support ridge that is between the toes and the ball of the foot landed right on the balls of me feet. Made my toes go numb. I ended up with the Cloud brand
What model of Hokas did you try? I've got 2 different pairs of boots for work, the anacapas and Kaha gtx. I have 7 other pair of sneakers. 2 pair of bondi 7's, 1 pair of bondi 8, zinal, mach 5, profly, challenger atr 6. I just started the on clouds, Cloudtec and some other "cloud" name. Waaaay too many for sure, but I was off 14 months and REI has some killer deals!

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I coach.
All summer long and into Fall out on the field and then all through the Winter and into Spring.
Late practices, long nights, never ending tournaments.....it takes a toll.
This past Summer, I picked up a pretty painful case of plantar fasciitis.
Insoles helped but they weren't enough.
Bought a pair of HOKA Bondi and it was night and day. Feet never felt better.
I now own 3 pair of HOKA shoes and I'm getting ready to get another.

HOKA Bondi

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Columbia shoes. I destroy sneakers in a few months. This is my second pair. First pair lasted over a year and still going but real thin on sole.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Skechers arch-fit or asics are my goto since they seem to have the best arch support along with extra cushioning. I've tried the Hoka's and while they had great support and cushioning, the heel drop was more than I liked in the pair I had and can't remember what version they were. I've got several pair that I switch out daily since my feet sweat like crazy and to prevent the shoes from wearing out so fast.

Aku

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Brooks. Most comfortable shoe I've ever worn. But after reading this thread looks like I'm gonna try some others.

Latest posts

Top Bottom