My CCL got lost in the mail!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spooln-Rex

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
well incase anyone was curios on the status of this insanely unique situation. i emailed osbi monday becasue i still havent received my license in the mail nor has the sheriff's office seen it. So they replied back saying that the postal service found it and sent it back to osbi rather than to my address. so osbi turned around and sent it back to tulsa county..... apparently this all happened last week and i called today to see if it showed up at the sheriff's office and still no but they said to call back friday and then if it still isnt there to get back with osbi.......:pissed:

short of my license possibly having been denied i'm not sure how much worse this can get:drunk:

Spooln-Rex

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
called tulsa county yesterday and my licese is there finally. gonnna pick it up monday morning so it was right at 30 days from submitting my packet to approval add another 2 weeks due to the usps screw up. cant wait!!!! :woohoo1:

Latest posts

Top Bottom