My god what’s this world coming to? Driver hits pedestrians at high speed😡

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw this yesterday. Between it and the one where the nurse plowed through that intersection this has definitely got me looking around more when I go through one.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We need a ban on assault cars (any vehicle brightly colored or dark colored that can go to 60 mph in under 6 seconds), also background checks for all car purchases, and eliminate the legal loophole that Auto Companies are immune from prosecution. Need to eliminate private sales and the car show loophole. We need to eliminate ghost cars too, cars built in people's garages.

Last edited:

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
We need a ban on assault cars (any vehicle brightly colored or dark colored that can go to 60 mph in under 6 seconds), also background checks for all car purchases, and eliminate the legal loophole that Auto Companies are immune from prosecution. Need to eliminate private sales and the car show loophole. We need to eliminate ghost cars too, cars built in people's garages.
And ban automatic transmissions!

Latest posts

Top Bottom