My new house.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This house is kool to a very small niche market so it will be on the market a while I bet, and with a reduction in price.
Whoever buys it will have the same hassle selling it one day.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's true, but I have yet to ever hear of anyone actually having to pay the entire remaining lease obligation on an apartment if they moved out early. Not saying it couldn't happen, just that I've never heard of it actually ever happening :anyone:
Yep, $1400 and I can break the lease anytime I want. That’s freedom!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
People in underground homes typically don't have outdoor views except in a couple of the front rooms. Most I've been in have the murals on at least one wall in each room to make one think they are looking outside.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was never much for Quonset huts. But to each their own.
My dad bought a kit like that a couple of years after Katrina. The trucker who delivered the kit said they'd sold quite a few of them in Louisiana, and they were all still standing even when everything else around had been flattened.

Once the panels are assembled and everything is torqued down, those buildings are hell for stout.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The window thing is not a deal breaker for me and easily remedy if I decide I want it some. That setup is pretty much a dream set up for me.
You can do lots with the end walls to make them more open feeling.

images (1).jpeg

Aku

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This reminded me of watching an emergency weather cast on TV. Have lived in Oklahoma all my life, and anymore, I'm always curious to see a town I've never heard of. Likewise, have never heard of Faxon Oklahoma. Had to google it.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As cheap as TV's are now, you could just mount a few on the walls and have nature scenes playing on them.

StLPro2A

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As cheap as TV's are now, you could just mount a few on the walls and have nature scenes playing on them.
On the TV window scenery theme, actually built a custom cabinet in my 45ft motorcoach. 43" flat screen on the bottom running fireplace scenes from dedicated DVD player, electric heater included for the heat factor as desired. Beats the fuddy coach/RV "fireplaces". In the middle, a slide out drawer...ala computer keyboard drawer.....for my Kawai keyboard. A 60" (as i recall size) flat screen above for standard TV/dvd application. Fireplace flat screen features a RFID unlatch, swings out exposing a hidden storage safe. Fireplace screen can also run movies/alternate TV channels for monitoring multiple games, etc.

Latest posts

Top Bottom