My new house.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Our house/building had no windows when we got married. But after a year my wife said she hated artificial light and demanded I chop holes and put in windows. Now after 22 years we finally bought a real house. First thing she did was paint all the walls and kitchen cabinets ultra bright white. The garage "glows" when you open the door. Hopefully we're in by Christmas.

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The ponds have fish and ducks. I would just add windows that would be pretty easy. The amount of insulation should make it good for all weather and very quiet. I've driven by it for years daily and never knew. (Very grey man) The wife and I love the kitchen. The only thing missing is a garage, again an easy fix. With OK only having summer and winter I don't need to open windows, I like my climate-controlled environment. Maybe go with a MASH theme and paint it white with a red cross.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is funny. I was looking at this place online. I like it and could care less about windows. Showed it to the wife and got a big hell no. Since the wife and I have moved back to Oklahoma we’ve been living in an apartment. I have to say I like apartment life. No mowing. Maintenance guy’s fix everything. It’s got me wondering why I want a house.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is funny. I was looking at this place online. I like it and could care less about windows. Showed it to the wife and got a big hell no. Since the wife and I have moved back to Oklahoma we’ve been living in an apartment. I have to say I like apartment life. No mowing. Maintenance guy’s fix everything. It’s got me wondering why I want a house.
. . . and if the neighbors suck, 'ya can quickly move without most of the hassle or time involved with having to sell 😉

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Unless there is a little inconvenient thing called a lease.
That's true, but I have yet to ever hear of anyone actually having to pay the entire remaining lease obligation on an apartment if they moved out early. Not saying it couldn't happen, just that I've never heard of it actually ever happening :anyone:

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's true, but I have yet to ever hear of anyone actually having to pay the entire remaining lease obligation on an apartment if they moved out early. Not saying it couldn't happen, just that I've never heard of it actually ever happening :anyone:

True I'm sure, but I bet it would depend on the current market and how easily they believe they can fill the void.

Latest posts

Top Bottom