My stolen guns back

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aestus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got two of mine back within a month after the break-in.

You're lucky. I had a firearm stolen from me 3 years ago. I know several others that have had theirs stolen over 5 years ago. I know 1 who finally got his back after being stolen for 12 years.

Even the responding officers commented that they also have had firearms stolen years ago and that one of them finally got theirs back after 8 years. Maybe it's different here in more populated cities, but chances are that if your guns are stolen then kiss it goodbye for a looooong time. Unless they have leads on who actually stole them, the chances of you or anybody finding them in the market are slim.

Last edited:

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can get stolen stuff back, IF YOU GET EXTREMELY LUCKY AND QUICKLY FILE A DETAILED POLICE REPORT. My kid was house sitting a friend's place a few weeks back. It got hit hard while he was gone to work. We filed a police report and kept adding to the list of stolen stuff. The tools were apparently fenced immediately. The two guns and a whole pile of other stuff, both the kid's and several other individuals property, were in a stash house that was raided by the local sheriff a couple days later. We were there from 11 PM until around 4 AM that night, identifying property. The kid didn't get it all back, but he did pretty well considering.

The guys from the SO said it makes them very happy to be able to return burgled goods to the owner, since it doesn't turn out that way too often.

getchurgun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know this does not help you with getting your guns back, but if you are a member of the NRA you can file a claim for them and get some compensation to replace them. Hope they catch the scum.

rhutch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hate to hear that.my sister and brother in law live in mustang they were burglarized last year took guns and jewelry and a laptop.nothing has been recovered.

Latest posts

Top Bottom