Nashville School Shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I subscribe to the live and let live philosophy. I won’t try to push my beliefs on you and will leave you alone, but in turn, you need to leave me the hell alone.
I cancelled direct TV for a multitude of reasons, but one was that nearly every commercial attempted to normalize homosexuality, interracial marriage, and transgenderism. While I don’t have a “problem“ with any of the three, I refused to be force fed that‘s the three largest demographics in the world.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I don’t understand how the trans thing became so mainstream almost overnight. I know that it’s been around for many many years, but it hasn’t been that long since it’s been forced on everyone to “accept”. Not only can a person claim to be whatever sex they want, the English language is also being changed as well. One of the news reports that my wife and I watched last night, the reporter kept saying “they”. I asked if there were multiple shooters, and she had to explain it to me. All of it is absolutely ridiculous!
It's been pretty prevalent for a long long time, just not here and just not promoted. Trinidad, Colorado was the trans mecca for a long time, that's where the majority of the procedures were done for many years.

Latest posts

Top Bottom