Nashville School Shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shouldn't her Mom of said she lost a son? If she wanted everyone to consider her a guy shouldn't she started with getting her/his family to do it first? I'm soooooo confused on all of this crap going on.
I agree. It goes back to what I said in the TSA vs Trans thread. Evidently, she wasn’t very committed to her ruse or play acting as we used to call it when I was a kid.
If a tranny can’t even get their own family to play along with them, why the heck would they expect the rest of the world to validate their mental illness.

trbii

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t see any LBE, mag pouchs’ on Hale. Reason for carrying two carbines could be only had one magazine for each, planned to shoot the Kel Tec dry, Chicago reload, drop it transition to the second one? Where did the insane b#tch get the training?

NationalMatch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Son of a bit**. It actually was a Kel Tec.
69186801-11909531-image-a-58_1679972242696.jpg

69186803-11909531-image-a-57_1679972231787.jpg

69186807-11909531-image-a-59_1679972245795.jpg

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree. It goes back to what I said in the TSA vs Trans thread. Evidently, she wasn’t very committed to her ruse or play acting as we used to call it when I was a kid.
If a tranny can’t even get their own family to play along with them, why the heck would they expect the rest of the world to validate their mental illness.
I don’t understand how the trans thing became so mainstream almost overnight. I know that it’s been around for many many years, but it hasn’t been that long since it’s been forced on everyone to “accept”. Not only can a person claim to be whatever sex they want, the English language is also being changed as well. One of the news reports that my wife and I watched last night, the reporter kept saying “they”. I asked if there were multiple shooters, and she had to explain it to me. All of it is absolutely ridiculous!

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t understand how the trans thing became so mainstream almost overnight. I know that it’s been around for many many years, but it hasn’t been that long since it’s been forced on everyone to “accept”. Not only can a person claim to be whatever sex they want, the English language is also being changed as well. One of the news reports that my wife and I watched last night, the reporter kept saying “they”. I asked if there were multiple shooters, and she had to explain it to me. All of it is absolutely ridiculous!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnus_Hirschfeld
There was an attempt at stopping the "normalization" of this behavior.

Latest posts

Top Bottom