Nashville School Shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Interesting that regular gay people are starting to turn against trans people.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2023/03/the-culture-war-about-to-become-violent.php

I like it.

I’ve always said, LGB folks don’t bother me and never have, for all the reasons listed in the linked memes.

Gender dysphoria is a known mental defect. It always has been. I agree with the gay man quoted in the article, there are LGB’s and then a bunch of pretenders seeking attention.

If you sexualize children, you should be locked the fuk up. I don’t know when that became controversial. Leave the children alone, ya damn freaks.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They should, they're getting a bad rap and one has nothing to do with the other.
yes definitely seems like the trans movement is trying to eclipse the feminists and the gay rights people. Of course when I saw the men in women's sports thing come onto the scene, I just knew it was the feminazi chickens coming home to roost.

I prefer the distraction of that group as a whole being at odds because it provides a little bit of relief for the traditionalists. If they got rid of all of us, then they would still be fighting with each other.

Of course if there could be peace for everyone that would be the best option...human nature gets in the way.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Of course if there could be peace for everyone that would be the best option...human nature gets in the way.

No peace for groomers and those that would sexualize children. Ever. They should be hounded, shamed, pursued and locked up, until they die if necessary.

Anyone that uses the acronym MAP instead of pedophile is complicit, and is just as guilty.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She was using an M&P "EZ" for women, Sub 2000, and and AR w/ pistol brace. Wonder if this will be used to further the pistol brace ban. And in leftist revolutionary fashion, she was an anti-gun activist herself, but still made sure to decorate her guns up with a bunch of liberal art chit.

1680019552929.png

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like it.

I’ve always said, LGB folks don’t bother me and never have, for all the reasons listed in the linked memes.

Gender dysphoria is a known mental defect. It always has been. I agree with the gay man quoted in the article, there are LGB’s and then a bunch of pretenders seeking attention.

If you sexualize children, you should be locked the fuk up. I don’t know when that became controversial. Leave the children alone, ya damn freaks.
Actually you can't say that (without being ripped apart by some) because doctors feel that is something they can change by surgery. If doctors truly felt it was a mental disorder they would actually treat the mental illness part of it rather than expensive ineffective surgery and a lifetime of meds. Suicide rate among trans people is much higher from what I have heard and surgeries have lifelong issues that continually need surgical repair.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No peace for groomers and those that would sexualize children. Ever. They should be hounded, shamed, pursued and locked up, until they die if necessary.

Anyone that uses the acronym MAP instead of pedophile is complicit, and is just as guilty.
I wasn't thinking about any of the perverts. Just saying I wish there could be peace...but if not, I'd rather these "groups" fight among themselves than with traditional values people.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom