Nashville School Shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Big part of it I would imagine. In this case as I said earlier, wonder if she was on testosterone. If she was, prescription or self medication. Sadly we will never know.
I'm betting not. A lot of these 'trans' or 'non-binary' people are 'trans' or 'non-binary' in name only because that just happens to be the trendy thing going on at the moment that these people can grab onto in order to fit-in on their social media.

Put any of these people on a ranch or farm, working with 4-H youth, FFA youth, youth rodeo, helping disabled kids, or any other wholesome endeavor and their 'trans' or 'non-binary' fantasies would disappear quickly.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Idiots, mentally ill, deranged, easly influenced, weak minded, etc. people, that are a danger to themselves, and others, should not be allowed to DRIVE VEHICLES that KILL 1000 TIMES MORE PEOPLE EVERY YEAR THAN GUNS! I don't hear any Democratc Politivcians HOWLING ABOUT BANNING VEHIVCLES DO YOU? All this transgender, bysexual, homosexual, gender bending, crap, just confuses these weak minded people even more, and makes things like this more likely!! The NEWS MEDIA forgot to mention this woman, was transgender, right? Does that little piese of info, make the motive more obvious? And we have been told transgender people were PERFECT, RIGHT?

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like it.

I’ve always said, LGB folks don’t bother me and never have, for all the reasons listed in the linked memes.

Gender dysphoria is a known mental defect. It always has been. I agree with the gay man quoted in the article, there are LGB’s and then a bunch of pretenders seeking attention.

If you sexualize children, you should be locked the fuk up. I don’t know when that became controversial. Leave the children alone, ya damn freaks.
Yeap, I agree completely. I thought that this meme I found summed things up perfectly. Most gay people I know are pretty normal individuals, and most of them intensely dislike all this new trans/weird stuff going on.
lgtv.jpg

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited:

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She was using an M&P "EZ" for women, Sub 2000, and and AR w/ pistol brace. Wonder if this will be used to further the pistol brace ban. And in leftist revolutionary fashion, she was an anti-gun activist herself, but still made sure to decorate her guns up with a bunch of liberal art chit.
Conveniently commit a mass shooting with the exact accessories the feds want to ban.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom