Nashville School Shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm curious, are there any trannies that do not have a childhood trauma of some sort? I guess, there are the super-woke moms that want a tranny and start that process early but I'd call that trauma too. I wonder what percentage though have a molestations etc in their background? It's got to be high.

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not gonna argue that at all.

But - before the "right" goes any further down the "trannies targeting Christian" road, they may want to reconsider their so-called holy position.
When the "right" takes the same steps the "trannies" have taken. I'll see an issue...... When people create a problem. That is pushed by a media with an agenda. The super mental patients feel the need to attack. The media in this country has been allowed to become weaponized. Those who wish this country harm should thank whatever GOD { or not } they believe in that the Christians haven't taken up arms.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was always vans, the flame ones that look differnt depending on lighting. Trannys are pushing this meme to deflect

That’s probably because they don’t all want to be blamed for this persons acts of evil.

I seem to notice that the typical school shooter profile seems to have flipped in the last few years though.

Maybe we should all do less blaming of groups and more blaming of the perpetrator.

Idk. 3 little kids are dead and 3 people that went to work that morning didn’t get to go home & have dinner with family, or mow the lawn, or plant those flowers they bought on Sunday, or make the bed they forgot to make that morning. Lives cut short. It breaks my heart and I’ll never be able to make it make sense.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I'm curious, are there any trannies that do not have a childhood trauma of some sort? I guess, there are the super-woke moms that want a tranny and start that process early but I'd call that trauma too. I wonder what percentage though have a molestations etc in their background? It's got to be high.
We all have childhood trauma, it is a matter of how we deal with it.

Molestation by a male is very common for male homosexuals, lesbians, and ftm trannies.It could be said that molestation is how homosexuals reproduce. The narcissistic mom that has a trans child as a presentation piece is equally as bad, really it is a form of Munchausen by proxy. The illness is forced on the child as a way to show the "compassion" of the parent.

Last edited:

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Some credit goes to the woman that was the head of the Covenant school. This article speaks of the school's training for an active shooter, even to the point of one woman (teacher or other employee) that met the police outside with specific information to give them.

FOX News - Nashville Covenant School Headmaster Hailed as Hero

"EXCLUSIVE DETAILS: Katherine Koonce, the head of school at the Covenant School who was shot and killed on Monday, went to great lengths to prepare her students and staff for active-shooter situations and immediately took action when a former student opened fire.

Nashville City Councilman Russ Pulley said that Koonce was in the middle of a virtual meeting when the shooting started around 10:13 a.m.

"It is my understanding from a witness at the school that Katherine Koonce was on a Zoom call when she heard the first shot. She immediately ended the call, got up and headed straight for the shooter," Pulley, a former FBI special agent, told Fox News Digital on Tuesday, noting that he did not have details about the confrontation that ensued after that.

"She did what principals and headmasters do; she protected her children," Pulley said. "In addition, she prepared the school by seeking advanced-level active-shooter training, and from witnesses at the scene, this protocol – details of which I cannot provide – saved countless lives."

Nashville Police Chief John Drake said at a press conference on Tuesday that he couldn't confirm exactly what Koonce did but that she was found in a hallway by herself.

"There was a confrontation, I’m sure – you can tell the way she was lying in the hallway," Drake said.

As soon as police officer Rex Engelbert arrived at the school, an unnamed school employee met him outside.

"The kids are all locked down, but we have two kids that we don’t know where they are," the employee can be heard saying on body-camera footage as she fills officers in on the layout of the building.

View attachment 362430

Engelbert, armed with information from the teacher and a rifle, led a group of officers into the school and quickly started clearing classrooms. Minutes after entering, the shooter opened fire on other responding officers from the second floor. The officers ran upstairs toward the sounds of the gunfire and took out the shooter, who was armed with two rifles and a handgun."

There are more details in the story at the link. The staff was even prepared with knowing what to do in getting the children to another location to link them up with their parents.
Nobody here said that she didn't lol.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nobody here said that she didn't lol.

I didn't post that because I thought someone did. I posted it because the headmaster lady had been doing the right thing for some time and also went to try to stop the carnage. If you haven't read the story, then read it to see that she put training to use.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't post that because I thought someone did. I posted it because the headmaster lady had been doing the right thing for some time and also went to try to stop the carnage. If you haven't read the story, then read it to see that she put training to use.

The school performed incredibly well. The lockdown saved countless lives, except those that weren’t locked down. 3 children & 3 adults, in a hallway, going to the bathroom, in the foyer, and selflessly rushing, unarmed, to stop the shooter. The only things missing were a hardened school building and a SRO.

Schools need those 2 things before they build another football field, gym or performing arts building. A building that a shooter can’t shoot their way into, and a SRO in case they do. You have to stop them from entering, and if that fails you need to stop them from getting beyond the entry. Hardened building, and armed security.

All it takes is money, and we’re sending it to Ukraine hand over fist.

crapsguy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
not here to defend anyone - particularly this POS - but I don't think it has anything to do with trans - just nutbags - and they come in all kinds and colors - unfortunately today they are off limits to ID -- right here in OK there is a current issue with medical records and the main event happens to be NO MENTAL RECORDS

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
From therapists that I know who specialize in early childhood development, infant trauma, and the like: yes. It seems that most of these people have had some sort of trauma as an infant or child.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom