New car ONE DAY old and dented!!! Does any one recognize the truck??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Based on the tone of what you have posted I won't tell you who it is. Accidents happen. Get over it and get on with your life. One last jab, that isn't a new car it's a USED car. 2009 at that.

csmith441

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Based on the tone of what you have posted I won't tell you who it is. Accidents happen. Get over it and get on with your life. One last jab, that isn't a new car it's a USED car. 2009 at that.

Thats fine.. Yes accidents do happen. Then you take responsibility for your actions. Excuse me.... NEW to me.

P

Pickles

I'm pissed that your wife pulled up next to me right as I was opening the door of my truck. The parking lot was empty, why did she choose to park next to me?

Devilsbcoach

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't get too worked up about dings on my daily driver's anymore. But ding one of my "don't leave the garage very often" cars and I tend to over-react. I remember someone parking next to my 69 camaro (that I had parked out in BFE and was sitting in at the time) getting out and putting a nice ding in the body line of the door. When I protested thru the open window, she just smirked, shrugged, and started to walk off. I reached across, unlatched the passenger door, and pushed it open (hard) with my foot. She came running back to find a nice dent in her door, and when she started to complain, I said, "What do you know? They do scratch and dent." Then I drove off.

Childish, I know. I was much younger then and kind of a hothead. Figured if I had work to do on the door anyway, replacing a little more paint wouldn't be that big a deal.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK ... I finally came to see what the fuss was about ... and all I have to say is ...

Good grief ... I will admit to having owned two new vehicles in my life. A 1999 Kia (yes that's right I really owned a Kia!) that I wish I still had. And a 2005 VW Convertible Beetle. A car I am so glad to be rid of -- it was cute but danged thing was a POS ...

Anyhow, nice as these vehicles were coming off the dealer's lot they both wound up with dings here and there. I lost no sleep and didn't destroy someone else's property (who may or may NOT have been responsible for the minor dings to my cars). It's a vehicle ... Point A to Point B -- that's what they are for. I'm all for taking care of what I have but **** happens. (I'll second the 900 mph wind gusts that yank car doors plumb off the hinges ... It's Oklahoma folks.)

Some of you fellas are wound a bit tight -- a good stiff Scotch (neat, of course) and a rowdy round robin with the wife (or g/f ... or hell even the b/f if that's what trips yer trigger) is in order ... Go in piece ... errrrrr ... peace, my friends.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The voice of reason will not be tolerated. Any man caught dinging a door here spends a night in the box.

SoonerBolt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I want the guy to get back to threatening the driver of the truck, who he didn't see do anything or even know for sure if he did anything. Could have been a shopping cart before the guy pulled up. No proof at all and the guy is going to hunt someone down and make 'em pay one way or the other. Over a $40 dent.

So after you illegally have his numbers ran by a police buddy, what are you going to do? I want to hear this plan!!! lol

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
........ Or pay back can be a *****!!!!

I just have a lot of information to find out who this was, and I'm sure he lives around Mustang somewhere. So ill run into him given enough time.

That sounds a whole lot like a threat. Making threats on the internet for the whole world to read is not a really smart thing to do. The fact that you did it means that trying to explain why it is not a smart thing to do would be a waste of time.

Take a chill pill, guy! Life is too short to waste time sweating the small stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom