New car ONE DAY old and dented!!! Does any one recognize the truck??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You need to turn this joke back on your wife. Give her a call and act very worked up and tell her if the police show up before you get home, just tell em that you are at the gym. Say you may have made a big mistake but that he won't ever ding your car again. Delete those pics immediately. Ask her to fill the washer with bleach water so you can get the blood out of your clothes ASAP. When she breaks down and tells you what REALLY happened let us know.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oklahomabassin said:
You need to turn this joke back on your wife. Give her a call and act very worked up and tell her if the police show up before you get home, just tell em that you are at the gym. Say you may have made a big mistake but that he won't ever ding your car again. Delete those pics immediately. Ask her to fill the washer with bleach water so you can get the blood out of your clothes ASAP. When she breaks down and tells you what REALLY happened let us know.

This is funny!! And soooo true!

Robert871

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
in my experience it does little to no good to confront the pricks. i say if they have no respect for my property; they can have the same treatment right back.

i played the nice game, wait around, show em my yellow paint is on their car door and they dumb ***** replies "well, what do you expect me to do about it!?" then you finally get their insurance info, and never get any further action from their, after that it turns into a he said she said b/s between your insurance and theirs and unless you want to file a claim with your insurance to get it paid for, and risk getting increased rates later down the road; its better just to live with it and pay out of pocket up front.

personally i park out in bum fuk nowhere everywhere i go to avoid everyone else; and if its not an option i will double park or toss my tires up on a curb to give an extra foot of clearance. I know i am sure i could get fined for it, but i have not yet, and if and when i do, its better than dealing with a dent in my truck. so far i have gone two years and other than the little nicks from road debris, my truck is still flawless.

sorry to see it happen to your pretty new car, people have no respect what so ever.

Keelty

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

This^^^^

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This reminds me of the time I took a gaggle of my daughter and nieces to see the American Idol concert at the BOK Center. After the concert we made our way back to the parking garge and waited to back out with the traffic.

Meanwhile some 40 year old redneck virgin goober and his wife who were parked right next to me in a red truck came back too. When their stupid, slobbering drunk, Idol-loving butts opened the passenger door, it slammed into my mirror. I honked my horn and gave a shoulder shrug which was promptly answered by the drunk idiot of a fool man (and I use the term loosely) coming around the truck and screaming obcinities at me while these pre-teen girls looked on in horror.

I considered getting out and beating him to a bloody pulp until he puked a lung right in front of his ugly wife, but I didn't want to subject the children to further violence than was necessary. I calmly waited for him to finish his 5 minute rant about what he was "gonna do ta me", gave a salute and waited to back out.

If that's any of you guys though, I've already forgiven you so no worries. Next time you might want to consider that the man you're threatening might have a .45 pointed at you below the glass, just in case...

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This reminds me of the time I took a gaggle of my daughter and nieces to see the American Idol concert at the BOK Center. After the concert we made our way back to the parking garge and waited to back out with the traffic.

Meanwhile some 40 year old redneck virgin goober and his wife who were parked right next to me in a red truck came back too. When their stupid, slobbering drunk, Idol-loving butts opened the passenger door, it slammed into my mirror. I honked my horn and gave a shoulder shrug which was promptly answered by the drunk idiot of a fool man (and I use the term loosely) coming around the truck and screaming obcinities at me while these pre-teen girls looked on in horror.

I considered getting out and beating him to a bloody pulp until he puked a lung right in front of his ugly wife, but I didn't want to subject the children to further violence than was necessary. I calmly waited for him to finish his 5 minute rant about what he was "gonna do ta me", gave a salute and waited to back out.

If that's any of you guys though, I've already forgiven you so no worries. Next time you might want to consider that the man you're threatening might have a .45 pointed at you below the glass, just in case...

Real men get drunker'an skunks at them American Idol concerts. You cain't make that kinda stuff up!

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Real men get drunker'an skunks at them American Idol concerts. You cain't make that kinda stuff up!

In hindsight the only thing that really kept him unscathed that night was my pity on him for either enduring his bastard rat headed wife's Idol obsession -or- his own sick teeny-bopper concert perversion -or- (God forbid), BOTH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom