New CIA Scanner Rolled Out Soon by TSA Can Surveil You on a Molecular Level

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really don't see why people can't read sources and the sources links (the links in the gizmodo article) and trace the connections. It's got a picture of the dang thang! It lists who invented it, who wants it, what it's uses are, even the maturation of the technology, what company it is associate with and what agency put that company in charge of developing it. No one has debunked any of the sources.

The argument should be no thinks this is a goo thing and who thinks it is a bad thing. I for one think it is another thing to erode our privacy and liberty for the illusion of safety. No thanks, none for me!

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some people could be getting run over by a steam engine and as they are getting crushed to death would question if it's really a steam engine or just something made to look like a steam engine. It doesn't matter! You are getting crushed to death by a big hunk of rolling steel!

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didnt read it at all but its in the 5th paragraph dummy.:hithead:

Said the guy that didn't read it the first time around.....

On another note: WhooWhooo, all aboard the CrazyTown Express....

In all seriousness, I enjoy RedDog's posts, they get me fired up and angry bout them gubment-types. dang ole dirty bastages. I keeps me some 'foil in the brim of mah John derr straw.

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really don't see why people can't read sources and the sources links (the links in the gizmodo article) and trace the connections. It's got a picture of the dang thang! It lists who invented it, who wants it, what it's uses are, even the maturation of the technology, what company it is associate with and what agency put that company in charge of developing it. No one has debunked any of the sources.

The argument should be no thinks this is a goo thing and who thinks it is a bad thing. I for one think it is another thing to erode our privacy and liberty for the illusion of safety. No thanks, none for me!

"Within the next year or two"
"this scanning technology will be ready within one to two years"
"The end of privacy coming soon"
"it seems quite possible that U.S. government plans on recording molecular data on travelers without their consent"
"before it's implemented"

They're fishing for dollars.

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
rhodesbe said:
"it seems quite possible that U.S. government plans on recording molecular data on travelers without their consent"

it said the technology has been around for years, and it is now much faster to be used more effectively. There is a picture of the device meaning it is here now, not in years.

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
rhodesbe said:

Does it make it any better if you are right and it's gonna be here in a couple years, you are living In Dreamland. Just go back to the daily grind, won't happen for another year.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did someone finally invent a laser for the terahertz range?

As best as I can tell, no.

It seems like on the one hand they're talking about THz imaging, and then someone got it in their head that this means lasers can do THz imaging too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom