New Favorite Bourbon......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was over at Pancho's Liquor Town Saturday afternoon and bought a bottle of;

Evan Williams Single Barrel Bourbon-2002. Wow.....very nice!! Sunday afternoon I got back from tending cattle and went to the cigar store. I took the bottle and dang if myself and other cigar connoisseurs didn't drink it all.

esq-evan-williams-011912-lg.jpg

Was really disappointed with Knob Creek(tasted very weak) and with Elijah Craig 12year old.

Never was happy with any Evan Williams....but this single barrel 2002, is very good.

Still love George Dickel, but this single barrel is a very close second. Kool Aid it ain't..:sunbath:

Cohiba

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Most of the cigar smokers I run with are big Scotch drinkers.....Coal Ile, Highland Park, and others. Bourbon is my choice of drink.

Lately, the cowpunchers I been hanging around with are big Pabst Blue Ribbon(liquor store) beer drinkers. I have to admit, I put away the Modelo Especial and the Lone Star.

I'll have another Pabst.

withfriendship.com_images_g_30848_Pabst_Blue_Ribbon_image.jpg

Cohiba

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Most of the cigar smokers I run with are big Scotch drinkers.....Coal Ile, Highland Park, and others. Bourbon is my choice of drink.

Lately, the cowpunchers I been hanging around with are big Pabst Blue Ribbon(liquor store) beer drinkers. I have to admit, I put away the Modelo Especial and the Lone Star.

Cohiba

I never could get into scotch. To be perfectly honest, the only beer I drink much of is wheat beer.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I tried and tried to like Scotch....didn't happen. Sam at Sam's Liquor/NW 63rd and May kept telling me and telling me not to waste my money ....I was a bourbon/whiskey/beer drinker.

He kept tell me bourbon/whiskey drinkers have a very different taste(flavor) than Scotch drinkers. Man, was he correct!!

I begged him to help me pick out some Scotch....he kinda refused, but told me I wouldn't like it. So we walked the isle of Scotch....I asked him what he thought of the different bottles.

Sam: "This one tastes like iodine." "This one tastes like smoke." This one tastes like peat and smoke." "This one tastes like crap." I still went ahead and bought a few........YUCK!!!!

One of my Doctor buddies is a big Scotch drinker....the hotter/spicer, the better(really more expensive to him , the better??!!)

Bourbon/whiskey/Beer.......................on special occasions...Mezcal!!! Viva la Mexico!!!

Cohiba

DAMAGAN

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bourbon/Spiced Rum/Beer

Im cheap though I like American Honey/Sailor Jerry's/ and just about any beer except those liquor store 40's lol that stuff is panther piss

Latest posts

Top Bottom