New Favorite Bourbon......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

white92coupe

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Woodford Reserve is excellent! I'm going to try some Bulleit anybody have experience? Had a bottle of Blanton's which was good too. Maker's Mark misses the mark for me.

Sam Anderson

I've gone through several bottles of Buillet between my best friend and I in the last year. It is a great, flavorful whiskey. I used to be a HUGE crown guy, but recently have drank more bourbon than crown.

I still love a good glass of crown though.

white92coupe

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dang you guy btw. I'm trying to go to bed so I can go to calc in the morning, and now I want to get out of bed and get a glass of bourbon.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bulleit is good, need to try their rye.

Calculus, Statistics, and that %$#*-mother&^%$-*&^!!@# Biochemistry I never did like these classes!!!

White92Coupe, here is a little humor for you.

Calculus Humor:
www.2flashgames.com_2fgkjn134kjlh1cfn81vc34_flash_f_Calculus_8367.jpg

Cigar/whiskey tasting....oh yea!! Problem for me is....I usually do this 2-3 times a month at my favorite cigar store.

Cohiba

Seedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Damn it. I actually agree with Cohiba on this one. For the money, i don't think you will find a better bourbon. Evan William's single barrel vintage is about as good as bourbon gets. It's less expensive than makers mark or even regular Jack Daniels and it drinks better than Gentleman Jack and Makers Mark.

AtomicTango

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am definitely a scotch guy, but I love whiskey in general. Islay style scotches are my favorite, along with some from the highlands. Lots of people like Highland Park, but I thought it was kinda weak. Laphroaig and Lagvulin are great Islay scotches.

For American whiskey, I'm not a fan of Makers Mark, or Jack Daniels. I usually go Jim Beam, for the price it is surprisingly good IMO. I'd like to get more into American whiskey's, oddly I know more about Scottish
whiskey than stuff from my own country.

Though not American, Crown Royal is a good stand-by too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom