What's to drink this weekend??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a Sam Adams and a glass of red tonight with my sirloin that marinated in Italian dressing all day. Makes a cheap hunk of meat good eatin. My 2 year old tore it up too, the steak that is. However he did ask how my Cole Beer was.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got distracted during the pour...

20150207_235005.jpg

Glenlivet 12 with a La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Chisel Maduro Toro Grande cigar.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tonite its been shots of peppermint schnaps that's been kept in the freezer. Complimented with cocoa covered peanuts and diet coke. Hey. Its been a rough week and this is the best comfort food I have.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I burned through the Ovila.....

thefullpint.com_wp_content_uploads_2013_06_Sierra_Nevada_Ovila_Saison_Mandarin_Oranges.jpg

Going to finish the night off with some backpacker beer(add water, carbonate, enjoy). It's definitely not a craft beer, but it's not bad.

15%2B-%2B1

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My tastes are simple. And not for everybody. An ale from my fave neighborhood brewery just down the road from my place in northern CA and if its Friday then its time for some ice cold Jager shots. The absynthe is all gone.
Snowshoe B.jpg
Jager.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom