New gun laws by Executive Order

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Posturing for legacy building.

Distraction from disastrous middle east policies.

Possible expansion of mechanisms for future gun registration

Appeasement of his support base

Payback to donors who will receive smart gun development funding

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The EO indicates that giving a gun to your son as an inheritance or gift is a felony and I'd like to see them pursue a case on that. That would mean a dad couldn't buy a gun and surprise his son at Christmas or a birthday. Kind of poorly thought out if you ask me.
I plan on giving mine to my grandchildren, they can find them on the front porch and finders keepers.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The EO indicates that giving a gun to your son as an inheritance or gift is a felony and I'd like to see them pursue a case on that. That would mean a dad couldn't buy a gun and surprise his son at Christmas or a birthday. Kind of poorly thought out if you ask me.
I plan on giving mine to my grandchildren, they can find them on the front porch and finders keepers.

No, it doesn't.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Documentation please

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

You're confusing that with a recent state law in Oregon or Washington I believe...

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm giving my grandson a bolt action .22 rifle before too much longer. Yep, and you know what? I'm just gonna give it to him; like
Me: "Here's a present for you".
Him: "Wow, thanks Pops! Let's go to the range!
Me: "Okay, let me grab my stuff and we'll go have some fun".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm giving my grandson a bolt action .22 rifle before too much longer. Yep, and you know what? I'm just gonna give it to him; like
Me: "Here's a present for you".
Him: "Wow, thanks Pops! Let's go to the range!
Me: "Okay, let me grab my stuff and we'll go have some fun".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where are you going to find the .22RF ammo to go have fun? :confused:

Latest posts

Top Bottom