New gun laws by Executive Order

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not sure how you're arriving at that conclusion, but ok.

The end result, action or order, is no new rules...
Because I said these were executive actions which need congressional approval. You said I was wrong. Apparently I was right.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm speaking to your assertion that I'm just parroting the media. I've believed nothing from our media, despite what you excused me of.

There is loads of stuff in Obama's latest round of "Executive Action" that doesn't/didn't require congressional action or approval. There are some things, like budget proposals, that do. So I guess we're both right.

We could go line by line, but that would be time consuming.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm speaking to your assertion that I'm just parroting the media. I've believed nothing from our media, despite what you excused me of.

There is loads of stuff in Obama's latest round of "Executive Action" that doesn't/didn't require congressional action or approval. There are some things, like budget proposals, that do. So I guess we're both right.

We could go line by line, but that would be time consuming.
The thread is specifically talking about his gun related EA. Which the article I posted says holds no water and these are just "suggestions".

reddoubleddbra

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
That is exactly what I was saying they want to make it seem like he did something new and he didnt. It lamains terms this is exactly what he did but pretty much this is what he did "He issued an executive order that made drunk driving a crime" Guess what it already was.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is exactly what I was saying they want to make it seem like he did something new and he didnt. It lamains terms this is exactly what he did but pretty much this is what he did "He issued an executive order that made drunk driving a crime" Guess what it already was.

Do they frequent the gunshows...they deserve it... ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom