New signs on previous unposted businesses

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder why that's a more positive note. Maybe because it ONLY prohibits OC, and still allows CC?

Yes.
I'm glad to see they changed their position, as I had also noticed the Gunbuster sign shortly after Aurora.
Perhaps someone pointed out to them that another shooting would be harder to pull off in a theater if some of the patrons are armed.

Oily_Guy

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went to Super C Mart in Noble for the first time in awhile today. They have new signs up there. I guess I'm through shopping there! I may see if I can stop by sometime and talk to the manager with a copy of Okiebryan's letter.

gallk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a Georgia ccp and prefer to carry this way and regardless of what any sign says on a local business I will be carrying. I travel all over OK and I don't even bother looking anymore.

Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6 is my motto.

I totally agree. I'm not trying to be controversial but if I'm popping in to 7/11 I'm not going to take it off just because of the little sign. Maybe I'm wrong...

ncarper

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Baileys outdoor shop here in Ada now has a sign that says " no loaded firearms allowed"

I was going there yesterday looking for some OO buck shot. When I got up to the door and saw the sign I got back in the car and left.

There are other places that dont have signs that will get my business.

Sign or no sign I wouldn't give them a dime of my money. They are are way over priced and their customer service is.....well there is no customer service.

Latest posts

Top Bottom