New Years Eve Plans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
work, just hope I get off before all the drunks show up in ER, but im back New Years day so ill probabbly have then then
Not much of the party type anymore getting old good stogie, good burban, nice fire Wife & I watching a good movie with a 100lb lap dog is usually how it goes

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Normally stay at home. . . maybe awake maybe asleep. This year is seeming to be different, know someone having a party in Piedmont so the plan is to head that way. Wife may drink I doubt I will. . .

Hey BB, tell GC if he sees my truck headed back to Guthrie from Piedmont around one or two am to be nice and "violate" someone else, lol.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like I may be staying with my dad, found out he has colon cancer and surgery may be new years eve.

Sorry to hear this. I spent Christmas of 1990 and most of December with my grandma, because my dad had colon cancer. He is doing great and cancer free. So keep up your spirits. Praying for you and your dad.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have to work through that holiday, but I hope to have a date with the girl, I am talking to. Bring in the New Year with a kiss and then head to bed as I will have to be at work at 6 a.m.

Latest posts

Top Bottom