No deer? No problem...Just shoot some cows!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thats a really good point there.

My buddy's Aunt that is a widow owns 300 acres on the arkansas river in Osage county that is primo hunting. One year a guy came up to her door, introduced himself, and asked to deer hunt. She said she couldn't as her family hunted the land, and he left. She was on here way out the door anyway to go to town, and she heard a shot. As she drove up the road, she saw the guy that had just been there driving away, and her sons prize breeding bull laying on the ground dead. My buddy(her nephew) caught him in town about a week later, and made sure his face is never going to look the same again:explode:

Hope they also filed a report with the local LEO.

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
about 9yrs ago i was helping a friend of the family do some farm work. now this guy is not all there but a hell of ya guy who has led a hell of life. so he and i are out feeding/counting cattle/finding new calves we were on top of a hill/ heavy cedar area. a truck with a single horse stock trailer pulls up just up to the gate and a guy gets out and looks around, we thought he had truck problems or something???nothing to much outta the norm. we just carried on our way, about 10min later i looked down the hill and past some trees and said "WTF!!!" about that time BOOOM the guy shoots (not at us but in our direction we where on top of the hill), in no delay my buddy runs up to the truck, loads a round into his 308 and BOOOOOM!!!!! i was scared sh**less i thought he killed the guy!!! i get up (thats right i ducked) and that dude was hauling ass outta there....i was like what the F*&^are you doing, he looked at me and said now all we gotta do is drive around and look for some fella with motor problems....i was like you crazy sonofa!!! all he did was laugh, so we finally make our drive down the hill and all he said the whole way was "he better not have shot one of my babies!!!!" we get down there and look around for minute and find a wounded doe. i was relieved but pissed, that this jack hole road hunter pulls up and fires away like that, NOT EVEN SEASON YET!!!! cause of this guy, i get a little paranoid when i see someone driving down the road when i'm out hunting......

Now i'm not sticking up for my buddy, whats done is done and you go about it your way. i know that since i have grown older, i know what i would do now........maybe............just can't see dying over livestock or critters......

Latest posts

Top Bottom