Obama says he won't be bound by gun control ban in omnibus

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad y'all like how the country is currently being run. We obviously don't need any kooks in the White House doing crazy stuff like abiding by the Constitution! :rolleyes2

Seriously, just go ahead and wave the white flag and drop your drawers, so the next Newt Romney RINO can help you pretend you're gonna save this country while they slip you the high hard one! :giveup:

Either of them will still better than Obama.

3 years so far isn't pretty. Another 5 will be unbearable.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Come on J.B. your smart enough to not make the oversimplified argument that not supporting RP equals support for the status quo. I'm simply not comfortable with some of the crowd he has around him. Until I see a clear denunciation of some of those groups he won't get my support.

He pulls no punches when it comes to reforming government, why is he so vague on the stormfront issue?

Tinbender75

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad y'all like how the country is currently being run. We obviously don't need any kooks in the White House doing crazy stuff like abiding by the Constitution! :rolleyes2

Seriously, just go ahead and wave the white flag and drop your drawers, so the next Newt Romney RINO can help you pretend you're gonna save this country while they slip you the high hard one! :giveup:

Agreed

OKC03Cobra

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ya know...Ron Paul really supports and honors the constitution.

If you're tired of people thinking they are above the law you may want to give him a look.

i46.photobucket.com_albums_f104_OKC03Cobra_PAULTARD2.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom