Obama "warns" unelected SCOTUS about overturning ACA.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not at all surprised that he thinks this way. I'm utterly appalled that he showed his ass in front of two visiting dignitaries by speaking it aloud. What part of "separate but equal" doesn't he understand?

I realize this is just election year posturing and him trying to save his "legacy", but it makes him look stupid and childish. :(

Well, it is likely that Obama's guests have no understanding about the constitution, so to them he would probably look "forceful."

bmwguy25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, sweetie, I don't. Just don't think he is the Debil many of you seem to believe him to be, and I sure like him better than what the GOP is offering.
Meh, while I don't much care for GOP nominee's I dont know if he's a better alternative. Out of all of them I'd say santorum is the scariest of the group in office. I think romney will be another 4 years of obama ish stuff. I think all the candidates are meh, I'd vote for RP but obviously he's not going to win the gop nomination

1fast8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, sweetie, I don't. Just don't think he is the Debil many of you seem to believe him to be, and I sure like him better than what the GOP is offering.
brutally beating some one so bad that they are in a wheelchair for the rest of their life may not be as bad as killing them but it does not make it right

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not at all surprised that he thinks this way. I'm utterly appalled that he showed his ass in front of two visiting dignitaries by speaking it aloud. What part of "separate but equal" doesn't he understand?

I realize this is just election year posturing and him trying to save his "legacy", but it makes him look stupid and childish. :(

I'm not surprised in the slightest. I'm just trying to figure his angle with it. Is he deliberately trying to piss off Justice Kennedy into voting it down so he can blame that on Republicans too? Or is he really sincere? Because he doesn't give a rat's ass about the three separate but equal branches. He proves this almost daily it seems.

pinkhamr

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
POTUS is just a putz who should be Impeached (For this and many other reasons) ...... I just think Joe Biden bothers folks more ........ JMO

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you want to live in a country where "checks and balances" are thrown out the window and the Supreme Court rubber stamps everything, then keep supporting Obama.

But if you support our form of government and are capable of honest introspection and changing your mind, please reconsider your support for this President.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is the first president to take full advantage of the American people's ignorance, laziness, and naivety to further his agenda.

This is a short and sweet read about Obama's understanding of our Constitution.
http://m.yahoo.com/w/news_america/o..._host_hdr=news.yahoo.com&.intl=us&.lang=en-us

The author is giving him the benefit of ignorance. I don't think he cares what it says, and is pandering to the leftist thinking that our government is a "Democracy" (that word falls into the same category of Newspeak as Progressive) instead of a Repersentative Republic.

Latest posts

Top Bottom