Oh freaking joy!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Legako at Canyon Park in Edmond. Now part of OU. He wrote the one for sex. Of course the wife was sitting there so it may have been a joke to him. He did say he got a lot of request for them.

Nap was his PA Amelia. Every now and then she goes off on rants when I over do it. Once she was ragging on me and without thinking I said, Yes Dear. She cracked up laughing.

348-6611
All too typical. He prescribes sex. She prescribes a nap, or whatever.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No shcit! Me too. My last Dr. just told me to quit drinking so I fired him and got a different one. However he wanted to address my prostate to make sure it was healthy (since I'm 50) and he explained the importance of ejaculation on a regular basis to prevent infection in it which is sometimes misdiagnosed as other issues. He didnt say how to achieve this goal (be it alone or with the help of a willing participant) but I didnt tell my girlfriend that part. I just told her Dr. said I need to do this so lets do it for good health... LMAO
And I'm allowed to nap afterwards so I guess thats about the same eh?
When he "addressed" your prostate, did he have both hands on your shoulders?

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rick,

Good decision on the carpet tear out. I’m available anytime after the 15th. I was thinking if you listed your three best days after the 15th, we could run them by GlockPride. If he can’t make one of those, then I can handle it myself. That way we’ll keep things moving. What do you think? What main streets are you near in Edmond? Thanks.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rick,

Good decision on the carpet tear out. I’m available anytime after the 15th. I was thinking if you listed your three best days after the 15th, we could run them by GlockPride. If he can’t make one of those, then I can handle it myself. That way we’ll keep things moving. What do you think? What main streets are you near in Edmond? Thanks.

Yes; guys, let’s throw some days/dates out there. I’m coming from BA unless I’m already down in OKC on business and we want to do it on a weekday.
Any helpers would definitely be appreciated. I’m open Saturday morning or Sunday afternoon this weekend. I may be able to squeeze down one day next week if one or two could help.
The next weekend we are camping. But I’d like to get this done sooner rather than later for his health’s sake.
Who else may be able to assist?

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Really any day but Friday because of taking the wife to the doc works for us. You guys figure out the best day and time for you and let us know.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Before I forget, we have 2 furniture dollies and a 2 wheel dolly if that helps any. Also if no one has claimed the TV by then we can just take it straight to the curb and I will put a free sign on it. If that does not work I will have the city haul it off. Wife wants to keep the entertainment center since her old stereo set fits it great.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If it's an old CRT television you'll probably have to pay to get rid of it. There was a place in Sapulpa that would take them for $25 a year or so ago, I'm sure there's someplace in Edmond but may take a little research to find it.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If it's an old CRT television you'll probably have to pay to get rid of it. There was a place in Sapulpa that would take them for $25 a year or so ago, I'm sure there's someplace in Edmond but may take a little research to find it.

Going to put it here tonight for free, and then tomorrow night I will put it for free on FB and Craigslist. I know there are people out there than can use it.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, also just signed up to come to Kingfisher Monday morning. So, Monday afternoon could swing by Edmond with some tools and get some work knocked out. That would be best for me. Anybody else able to assist on Monday?

Latest posts

Top Bottom