Oh Norman..........Mask Alert.......The Sky is Falling

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Only if you elect to venture into public. Each individual has the right to make that choice.

Choice A wear mask and comply because if i exercise my freedom to leave my home I will be punished for not wearing a mask

Choice B give up my right to leave my home because I won't comply with the mask request

Both choice A and B are total and complete utter BS and against everything that is American......and people are going along with it. They are attempting to control your actions in one way or another.

FB_IMG_1594488135014.jpg

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Choice A wear mask and comply because if i exercise my freedom to leave my home I will be punished for not wearing a mask

Choice B give up my right to leave my home because I won't comply with the mask request

Both choice A and B are total and complete utter BS and against everything that is American......and people are going along with it. They are attempting to control your actions in one way or another.

View attachment 168056

You can leave your home without a mask no problem. Your vehicle is viewed same as your home, which is good for your principals if you don't want to wear a mask. You can do just about anything and remain in your car, even grocery and clothing shop as just about every business has a curbside option. Just about the only thing you can't do without leaving your car is fill up, I haven't figured that one out yet, unless you can find a full service station. A person isn't confined to their home due to a mask. It's self inflicted depending on how strong their principals are.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't want anyone to get it, but until a 100% effective vaccine comes along, people are going to get it..........and there will never be a 100% effective vaccine so that leaves us where? How we live with the flu? TB? From what I'm seeing and hearing, we're on our way to living like Winston Smith.
How do u know all people will take a vaccine? Because I know for a fact a lot will not, me included. Probably 50%dont want any vaccines.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Reaction score
How do u know all people will take a vaccine? Because I know for a fact a lot will not, me included. Probably 50%dont want any vaccines.

All people won't, I won't, that was never suggested in my post. That's what some of the Dem crazies want before they let things go back to normal, a proven vaccine.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Reaction score
You can leave your home without a mask no problem. Your vehicle is viewed same as your home, which is good for your principals if you don't want to wear a mask. You can do just about anything and remain in your car, even grocery and clothing shop as just about every business has a curbside option. Just about the only thing you can't do without leaving your car is fill up, I haven't figured that one out yet, unless you can find a full service station. A person isn't confined to their home due to a mask. It's self inflicted depending on how strong their principals are.

The vast majority of people don't/aren't looking at it that way though. Leave house=mask...............leave house without mask=fine,etc. Regardless, it's causing healthy people to change their way of life for little to no reason, once again, it boils down to compliance.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The vast majority of people don't/aren't looking at it that way though. Leave house=mask...............leave house without mask=fine,etc. Regardless, it's causing healthy people to change their way of life for little to no reason, once again, it boils down to compliance.

So masks are akin to suppressors? You can technically have one, but you must apply for a stamp first. It causes legal, law abiding citizens extra steps to enjoy their freedom and 2A rights, right?

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I actually cover my face or turn away from folks when I sneeze/cough . . . If I had to sneeze like those to dudes I'm not sure what I'd do while wearing a mask. I'd hate to have that crap collecting my mask.
That's why you should have extra masks and change them often if you are coughing and sneezing a lot. It's why they call them disposable masks. Servers in restaurants that wear the same face mask and gloves all day are pretty much defeating the purpose of wearing them. Don't be the last person they serve that day.

Wonder how many people actually sneeze like that dude? Seems like he took a huge drink of water and then sneezed.
Depends on the sneeze but even a light sneeze spreads out like that. This isn't anything new as these pictures and even videos have been out there for years trying to get people to cover a cough or sneeze. Sadly a lot of people just don't care if they spread a virus.

So the mask is like a face diaper for people to lazy to sneeze into a Kleenex or cover their mouth.
Pretty much the idea.

Adult diapers are for older folks who can't get to the toilet as fast as they need to. Don't want them spreading feces everywhere. And from what I have read farting can spread covid19 so maybe we should all wear diapers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom