Oh, WOW!!! It is Worse in Chicago Than I Thought

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
WTF are those idiots thinking? Why tear down your own community and infrastructure?
You are talking about the same people who sell crack to their neighbors and shoot them down like dogs on the street over "turf". My heart goes out to this lady while our leaders push woke LGBTQLOMINNOWP while these folks suffer.
BUT having said that , they voted for this crap!!
Clown world.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All indicators point to the fact that the new Mayor of Chicago will be as bad and quite possibly worse than the last lunatic. Apparently the voters, in their infinite wisdom, flushed what little hope the Windy City had left, straight down the crapper the last election.
Or it could be rigged where the democrats always win. There is no way anyone would or could like that environment. The whole area needs to be leveled to include the trash.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was this before or after Walmart closed stores… I bet it’s a bit misleading and in one of the stores on the south side that shut down on April 16.

(I hate Chicago)

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For the life of me I can't figure out why people continue to elect idiots like Lori Lightfoot, Maxine Waters, Marion Barry, etc...
I'm in the same boat. I can't get my mindset around how the voters think those people are good for their communities?
Maybe its not real voters doing the electing?

Latest posts

Top Bottom