Oh, WOW!!! It is Worse in Chicago Than I Thought

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat. I can't get my mindset around how the voters think those people are good for their communities?
Maybe its not real voters doing the electing?
That’s what I was alluding to. I know people are stupid but I don’t think they’re that stupid that they would want to continue to live in a ghetto and squalor.

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Or it could be rigged where the democrats always win. There is no way anyone would or could like that environment. The whole area needs to be leveled to include the trash.

It stands to reason that people who loot stores to get what they want in the here and now will vote for people who loot the government's coffers to give them things in the here and now.
If they could think more than a few days into the future it would be possible to change this, but they will never be able to.

That’s what I was alluding to. I know people are stupid but I don’t think they’re that stupid that they would want to continue to live in a ghetto and squalor.

A fish doesn't know it's in water.
The stupid don't know they're stupid.

dennishoddy said:
I'm in the same boat. I can't get my mindset around how the voters think those people are good for their communities?
Maybe its not real voters doing the electing?

The problem is that you think they have a concept of "their communities."
These are not people who are capable of viewing themselves as part of a larger organism. They want to get theirs, and they don't care what happens to the community at large.

Last edited:

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Or it could be rigged where the democrats always win. There is no way anyone would or could like that environment. The whole area needs to be leveled to include the trash.
Could be, but nothing surprises me anymore. Bunch of damn stupid liberals who drank the Kool-Aid and believe all the lies. I wouldn't put anything past em'.

sklfco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
E59410E6-1F28-4024-B596-798E26CF4C7B.jpeg

crapsguy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A black woman documents the looting destruction in a Walmart in Chicago. The first words she speaks says that "every grocery store is like this."

don't know where the BOTTOM is but some day these democrat run cities and states will hit it and the voters will wake up and show up and fix the problem -- no telling how long it will take or how bad it will get
I don't think there was a republican candidate in that last election was there??

Latest posts

Top Bottom