Oh, WOW!!! It is Worse in Chicago Than I Thought

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Broncos

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's embarrassing to look at these once great American cities, how far they've deteriorated in the last 20 years even.

There are many contributing factors but it all comes down to one real source. Radical, leftist policies of the far left politicians that have been elected by the people to govern these places. For the life of me I can't figure out why people continue to elect idiots like Lori Lightfoot, Maxine Waters, Marion Barry, etc...
To be given free things They won’t work for anything

BryanDP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I vaguely remember there being a QT that was looted and burned in a "mass protest."

QT said, "that's fine, we're not rebuilding. The community response was that "ya'll racist."

No folks, QT is just based in a state where we don't bow down to this sort of "protesting."

I wish Wal-Mart would do the same but, you know, they sort of support and perpetuate thievery by rarely defending their stores against theft or prosecuting offenders. Also, if Wal-Mart did the same it would just drive folks to areas where there aren't these sort of "protesting" problems.

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I vaguely remember there being a QT that was looted and burned in a "mass protest."

QT said, "that's fine, we're not rebuilding. The community response was that "ya'll racist."

No folks, QT is just based in a state where we don't bow down to this sort of "protesting."

I wish Wal-Mart would do the same but, you know, they sort of support and perpetuate thievery by rarely defending their stores against theft or prosecuting offenders. Also, if Wal-Mart did the same it would just drive folks to areas where there aren't these sort of "protesting" problems.
Home Depot is the same by allowing thieves to walk.

Latest posts

Top Bottom