OK Rut Report

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a cam come up missing a few years ago. It was the deepest one I had on private property too. I way coons work them over, sometimes I wonder if they wouldn't make off with a small one. They've ripped the doors off of my Browning cams already a couple of times.

I've had deer spin my cameras around the posts more this year than ever before, and coons have eaten three solar panel cables so far.

MIH
You might try putting a hidden camera to watch your camera. I hate a thief.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Rut appears to be still in full swing in my area near crescent. had three decent bucks moving between 3pm and 5pm today and a spike come into the feeder right at 5:30pm,

I was able to interest a 14pt with a doe bleet at 3:30. pulled him in from a fence line but got too agressive and blew it. others werent interested in anything but the estrus wicks that were out. not donkey butter, not corn, not the salt lick.

What does that tell you? Nuttin' but sex on the mind...they're all nuts right now.

Except the spike. he was an idiot. I actually barked at him, like a dog, loud. several times. he was an idiot and only looked at me like I was stupid then kept eating corn. It was kind of comical! But what can you say about a spike. this toddler knew nothing of the real world.

Latest posts

Top Bottom