OKC Mayor Signs Anti-Carry Petition!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mine just expired on the 8th. I guess I need to get on the ball
I stopped by the county sheriff's extension picked up the paperwork then went to CVS and got 2 pictures then the post office for a money order came home filled it out stuck it in my mailbox. 21days later my new license was in my mailbox. I just want to be able to protect myself and family and be legal in the law's eyes when I stepped out my door to go somewhere in state or out of state. If open carry sticks (and I truly believe it's our right) great if not I'll jump through their hoops for piece of mind.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
The renewal site is set up for phone pics. It just asks for a light, solid color background. That’s how I did it last time but I got lazy this time around.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My license is good through December but regardless I will renew anyway as we travel out of state frequently. Don’t mind jumping through a few hoops, as said above.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Everybody is entitled to their opinion, like it or not. FWIW, I don't like it, but that's the way it is. I don't think they'll get the number needed. I don't think so strongly enough to wager on it, but...
Lol, they will get it.... I’ll be a box of 9mm on it ..... since when do the democrats fail on sometHing of this nature (very rarely) they are out in force asking people to sign. No overturning it, no they don’t have a chance of getting it they far here. But the feds are goign to try and ban all weapons if a Democrat gets in

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lol, they will get it.... I’ll be a box of 9mm on it ..... since when do the democrats fail on sometHing of this nature (very rarely) they are out in force asking people to sign. No overturning it, no they don’t have a chance of getting it they far here. But the feds are goign to try and ban all weapons if a Democrat gets in

LOL. Oh yeah? Fat chance on them banning all weapons if the Democrats were to be successful. That has about as much chance as me running through hell in gasoline drawers.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't believe any of the current cast of characters for the Dems are smart enough to be part of any effort to do away with the 2A, ban all firearms, or any of the other grand schemes that we fear. There may be some puppet masters somewhere in the dark recesses, but it ain't these folks. I believe they actually believe their efforts are the solution the gun violence, and that we will be so much better after a little " common sense reform"

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been searching for a source that shows their status on gathering signatures but can't find one...The pot folks were big on reporting their numbers. Anyone find a link to the organization and/or collection status?

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't believe any of the current cast of characters for the Dems are smart enough to be part of any effort to do away with the 2A, ban all firearms, or any of the other grand schemes that we fear. There may be some puppet masters somewhere in the dark recesses, but it ain't these folks. I believe they actually believe their efforts are the solution the gun violence, and that we will be so much better after a little " common sense reform"
Trust me, these traitors know exactly what they are doing. They know dang well gun laws don’t work. To think otherwise is pure ignorance. We WILL be disarmed within 10 years I guarantee. They won’t have to go door to door to do it either. Millions of people will hand over their guns without so much as a word being uttered. More and more gun laws are going to be passed until we have so many and the 2A is so heavily restricted that we will effectively be disarmed. Our country is doomed unless something major happens. Our country continues to plunge further and further down the toilet. We have people in our government that hate this country. Ilhan Omar is a Muslim traitor that hates this nation. She supports terrorists and has broken more laws than I can count. Yet she sits in the House of Representatives and also sits on the house foreign intelligence committee. If that don’t open people’s eyes to how bad this country has gotten then I don’t know what will.

Latest posts

Top Bottom