Okc tactical

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Signal22

New to the site!
Reaction score
Has anyone taken some of their courses? How are they?
I see they are priced pretty good for what they offer.

Sent via carrier pigeon
Jedabug, we (OKC Tactical) train mostly civilians in practical self-defense, we seem to attract a lot of new shooters and enjoy progressing them through competent marksmanship up to whatever level of armed self-defense they want to reach. The only thing that makes us different is that we only teach private courses, most of our work is done with an instructor ratio of 1:1 or 1:2. We do teach quite a few LE and military guys and can advance them to high levels of competency but it is not our focus. We would enjoy training with you sometime or just getting to meet you, you can catch us on the range with clients about 6 days a week at Henry's Guns in bay 4. You can read most of our reviews here: https://www.okctactical.com/testimonials/ We are also on facebook. Thank you for the inquiry.

Jedabug92

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jedabug, we (OKC Tactical) train mostly civilians in practical self-defense, we seem to attract a lot of new shooters and enjoy progressing them through competent marksmanship up to whatever level of armed self-defense they want to reach. The only thing that makes us different is that we only teach private courses, most of our work is done with an instructor ratio of 1:1 or 1:2. We do teach quite a few LE and military guys and can advance them to high levels of competency but it is not our focus. We would enjoy training with you sometime or just getting to meet you, you can catch us on the range with clients about 6 days a week at Henry's Guns in bay 4. You can read most of our reviews here: https://www.okctactical.com/testimonials/ We are also on facebook. Thank you for the inquiry.
Cool. Thanks.

Sent via carrier pigeon

tkdgeek

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
length of this thread and relevance to the question aside...
Depends on what training and level, right? I sent my wife and daughter on separate occasions to the guys with okc tact for a couple hours of solid handgun basics. Would gladly recommend to another family member if i had any. Decent guys that seem to care how they teach. My opinion.

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
churches chikken is the best. back when i watched football more than 30 years ago, me and the golf pro would head to churches and buy 20 breasts, 8 jalapenos, 6 ears of corn, already had mucho beer on ice and spend an entire sunday watching and napping in recliners.

Latest posts

Top Bottom