Oklahoma Educators Safety and Self Defense Association

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tacmedic

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tell every public school teacher / faculty member you know!!! We are starting in the Tulsa area but hope this will go state wide. Any SDA instructors, LE officers, service members, or 2A supporters who wish to donate time or resources to support this cause please PM me or contact Dave at USSA.

We want a huge crowd at USSA on January 19th 10:00am, registration day for our educators, news media, and hopefully Oklahoma State Rep. Mark McCullough author of a bill that would allow trained teachers to carry. Lets make our State leaders take notice.

http://www.facebook.com/OKsafeclassrooms?__req=g

View attachment 25619

tacmedic

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got word today Oklahoma Rep.Mark McCullough will be there and possibly Senator Tom Coburn.

PLEASE JOIN US at USSA Saturday January 19th 10:00am...let your voice be heard!!!

Surveyor1653

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Training: It works.

This message was sent to us from USSA

"Hey JW got a kudos to pass along to you all at USSA. My sis took the teacher training class on feb 5th. today they had a suprise lock down drill...they didn't come over the intercom with all clear...instead owasso pd went room by room quietly to verify they were doing as trained... When they entered her dark room she went into defense mode with her flashlight as trained...she stopped before kicking his ass but she did suprise him and bright him with the flashlight ... End result the trained officer was caught of guard much like a shooter would be... This is something she would have never considered prior to the class but had it been for real I have no doubt it would have saved lives... Right on to y'all for training pass it on please and let them know already that one class has made a difference! via- USSA Member"

We will be wrapping up the final scheduled class this Saturday. Another sign up day for future classes will be announced in the near future.

Latest posts

Top Bottom