Oklahoma Street Outlaws turn into real outlaws?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tharper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Their store front got shot up the other night and they think the same people were milling around chiefs house and got spooked when he walked outside. They have a $5000 reward for whoever identifies the people.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That show is as gay as tinky winky. Motherf&$kers showing up pulling trailers with a full staff and mobile shop isn't street racing...not when I lived in okc anyway.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess times have changed for street racing, but this show brings back the memories for some of us old guys. Mainly there is way more traffic 24/7 on the streets today than in the 60's and 70's. The family usually only had one work car and Mom and Dad were home rather than out at events. Many of us spent our time and money on our hot rods we drove to school and work each day. No one was trailering their street racers in Tulsa in the 60's and 70's, just pull up to the stop light and wait for the green. I would suspect there are almost as many drug overdoses and suicides now as there were street racing fatalities back then.

Latest posts

Top Bottom