Oklahoma voters approve Sunday liquor store sales measure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
You still don't get the humor. I thought it was pretty known around here that I like giving the stoners a hard time.

As for the liquor stores being open on Sunday, I don't give a rat's patootie either way. But still, people have managed to buy enough liquor on Friday's and Saturday's in the past to last through Sunday, so what's the big deal?

Some folks here sure get their tails in a twist on occasion.

Gotcha , BUT in forums there are these little emoticons That help the reader understand that you are being a wise acre:thumbup3:. That way we don't think your being a total asshat:hey3:.Then when we read your input we don't automatically go into the :finger: mode!! So any who I will quit throwing poo at ya if you will throw me a:cool: so as I know your being facetious.
So now I have to go find someone actually being an ass to mess with!! Anyone seen what thread @druryj is hanging out in???:woohoo1:

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
It is if you don't need to work after retirement.

Between my OTRS retirement pension and Social Security I am financially okay,,,
But I know I'll go stir-crazy if I just sit at home alone all day.

This part-time job will be mainly to keep me active,,,
I'm a social person and actually like working in retail jobs.

Aarond

I kind of figured as much, I will not retire until someone throws me in a 6 ft hole . I have tried to do one of those stay cations and was driving everyone nuts after the 3rd day of "relaxing" LOL. Part time job at a liqueur store sounds like a good place for me to get in trouble though!! :blush::cool:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gotcha , BUT in forums there are these little emoticons That help the reader understand that you are being a wise acre:thumbup3:. That way we don't think your being a total asshat:hey3:.Then when we read your input we don't automatically go into the :finger: mode!! So any who I will quit throwing poo at ya if you will throw me a:cool: so as I know your being facetious.
So now I have to go find someone actually being an ass to mess with!! Anyone seen what thread @druryj is hanging out in???:woohoo1:

I'm here, no worries. :comfort:

Latest posts

Top Bottom