Oklahoma voters approve Sunday liquor store sales measure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some folks here sure get their tails in a twist on occasion.

Well there's some irony for ya.

For instance..... the fact that you bring up "stoners" up in a thread like this shows they live rent free in your head. One has little to do with the other.

You say you don't care but that's not true because you're here commenting and asking "what's the big deal?" The big deal is that some of us don't want to shop at Walmart or big box stores for beer, wine or liquor. On Sunday, if you're out or you decide you want something, that's it as far as choices, minus the whiskey of course. So basically, it's a retarded blue law that, if anything, created more drinking and driving issues than it prevented. Because if you wanted whiskey, you'd have to drive to a restaurant or bar.

Last edited:

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
TM doesnt know the first or second or last thing about cannabis nor does he drink anything but sugar laden soda so the irony is him casting stones while attending church and claiming to live a clean christian life.

Last edited:

aarondhgraham

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Change of occupation is not retirement Mr.!! I have a Websters for ya to study if ya need it!

It is if you don't need to work after retirement.

Between my OTRS retirement pension and Social Security I am financially okay,,,
But I know I'll go stir-crazy if I just sit at home alone all day.

This part-time job will be mainly to keep me active,,,
I'm a social person and actually like working in retail jobs.

Aarond

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
TM doesnt know the first or second or last thing about cannibals nor does he drink anything but sugar laden soda so the irony is him casting stones while attending church and claiming to live a clean christian life.

Well, I do happen to know that "cannibals" tend to eat meat. I also happen to know that "cannibis" is something of a mind altering substance.

And, to add to the mix, you haven't ANY KNOWLEDGE of what I drink. Yes, I've been known to drink sodas, and ice tea, and Gatorade, among other things, but your knowledge of what I consume is completely lacking. So far as I know, you've never met me, let alone see what I do drink.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think someone needs to start a petition. For a 3 year period of time, no new "law" can be passed without voiding and removing two others from the books. Well for a start. Three years might not be long enough. haha

Latest posts

Top Bottom