OKshooters Fantasy Football League

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmtgsx

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I enjoyed it, too. First time I've ever played. Drew Brees & Darren Sproles are going to bump me into third place tonight.
Thanks for all who participated except shoot 1st, who obviously cheated better than the rest of us!:rant: :laugh6:

SoonerStatePawn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was a fun season and we've got to do another one next year. I'm hoping Brees chokes tonight and my team holds on for the 3rd place trophy!! Congrats to Shoot 1st for kicking everyones butts all season!!

MFCEO

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I defiantly had to work to win, I think I had the most moves/ trade proposals.

Dont feel bad though, the brady/welker team smoked me twice.

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll be honest... I was disgusted with the results of this league, both weekly & over the course of the season. I've never seen a situation like I was this season where somehow I lead the league in total scoring & had a losing record at the same time. This league did nothing but annoy me. I'll definitely play again because I don't think these results can ever be duplicated, I'm certain next year will go better for me. Or the losing will at least make more sense.

MFCEO

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll be honest... I was disgusted with the results of this league, both weekly & over the course of the season. I've never seen a situation like I was this season where somehow I lead the league in total scoring & had a losing record at the same time. This league did nothing but annoy me. I'll definitely play again because I don't think these results can ever be duplicated, I'm certain next year will go better for me. Or the losing will at least make more sense.

what was your team name?

Latest posts

Top Bottom