OKshooters Fantasy Football League

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
what was your team name?

I'm team Mean Mosquitoes, but next year I'm going with "Sour Grapes" or "Something to Prove". LOL
My guys put points on the board just never at the right times, in the long run it washed out but around week 8 or 9 I was pretty frustrated.

MFCEO

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
^ Not to poke at you, but Im looking at it and you had more points against you than scored, and you did not have the most points in the league. Maybe we are looking at 2 different things.

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't currently but I did at one point in time, perhaps not the most but amongst the top three while concurrently holding one of the bottom three positions in the league. Like I said, eventually it washed out. But I remember numerous weeks where I'd outscore the majority of the teams in our league but my opponent that week was rarely one of the teams I outscored as my poor record indicates. I'm not implying anything was fixed or anything nefarious like that, just that I had really rough season of match-ups. I'm looking forward to next year because I can think I can make a better showing.

The reality is that my number 1 guy, Chris Johnson, not showing up for most of the fantasy season REALLY hurt but I couldn't bring myself to trade him early in the season like I would have needed to - I kept thinking "he'll come around"....... I was wrong.

Latest posts

Top Bottom